FiberPasta is a dietetic pasta having the same pleasant taste as traditional Italian pasta, despite containing 15% of fibre, that means more than twice the amount of fibre of dark whole-wheat pasta. FiberPasta is made with 98% durum wheat and the addition of 2% inulin (prebiotic soluble fibre).
The high amount of soluble and insoluble fibre contained in FiberPasta is useful for DIABETES, OVERWEIGHT, CHOLESTEROL and CONSTIPATION.
- delays carbohydrate absorption and contributes to weight reduction and cholesterol level control.
- increases the sensation of satiety with no swelling in the belly and contains 20% fewer calorie than the regular pasta.
- stabilizes intestinal functions and reduces constipation problems.
- is a low GI (glycemic index) food (the soluble fibre allows to delay and reduce the glycemic peak).
- is suitable for diabetic people, as stated by the Italian Ministry of Health decree.
- provides you more energy for a long time, thanks to the slow carbohydrate absorption. For this reason FiberPasta is really suitable for sport diet.
- contains no bran lignin that gives dark colour and unpleasant taste, and is the responsible for causing the reduction of mineral absorption.
- PastaPro contains High Protein Organic Pasta with the pleasant taste of Italian tradition.
- Advisable for sports performances
- High Fibre, Low Carbs
Click for expert answer to some key questions.
Click for more information on dietary fiber.