FiberPasta is a dietetic pasta having the same pleasant taste as traditional Italian pasta, despite containing 15% of fibre, that means more than twice the amount of fibre of dark whole-wheat pasta. FiberPasta is made with 98% durum wheat and the addition of 2% inulin (prebiotic soluble fibre).
The high amount of soluble and insoluble fibre contained in FiberPasta is useful for DIABETES, OVERWEIGHT, CHOLESTEROL and CONSTIPATION.
- delays carbohydrate absorption and contributes to weight reduction and cholesterol level control.
- increases the sensation of satiety with no swelling in the belly and contains 20% fewer calorie than the regular pasta.
- stabilizes intestinal functions and reduces constipation problems.
- is a low GI (glycemic index) food (the soluble fibre allows to delay and reduce the glycemic peak).
- is suitable for diabetic people, as stated by the Italian Ministry of Health decree.
- provides you more energy for a long time, thanks to the slow carbohydrate absorption. For this reason FiberPasta is really suitable for sport diet.
- contains no bran lignin that gives dark colour and unpleasant taste, and is the responsible for causing the reduction of mineral absorption.
Click for expert answer to some key questions.
Click for more information on dietary fiber.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...