Delicious Apple Cinnamon brings out the best flavour in the Simply Whey range. This is simply heavenly and a very healthy snack too. Try it and you will fall in love with it.
Every 40 g Simply Protein Whey bar:
- 15g of pure whey protein (20% of recommended daily adult intake.)
- 5g fiber
- 25% of the recommended daily adult calcium intake.
- 2g of Fat
- 4g of sugar
- 150 calories
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- Low Sodium
Simply Protein Whey bars are made with whey protein isolate, which is the purest form of whey protein (> 90% protein) and has little to no fat, lactose or cholesterol. As well, whey protein isolate delivers more essential amino acids to the body on a gram-to-gram basis compared to other proteins. Simply THE BEST whey protein bars on the market!
Ingredients: Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Inulin (Chicory Root Fiber), Brown Rice Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Apple, Sunflower Oil, Cinnamon, Pectin, Xanthan Gum. Contains Milk and May Contain Eggs and Sesame.
Why Whey Protein?
- Working out with whey protein: In terms of muscle preservation, growth, and recovery, nothing beats whey protein. Whey protein is a rich source of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are of special importance for muscle repair and preservation. The body requires higher amounts of these amino acids during and after exercise because they quickly become in high demand throughout the body. Low BCAA levels contribute to fatigue and should be replenished in one hour or less following your workout.
- Losing weight with whey protein: Adding whey protein to your diet can also help jump-start a weight loss program. It's a key ingredient in many weight loss and meal replacement products because it has little fat and carbohydrates. Whey protein is also proven to help manage weight by curbing hunger and creating a feeling of food satisfaction. ,li>Increases glutathione levels (your body's main anti-oxidant)
- Assists in cancer treatment/prevention (attributed to increase in glutathione production)
- Rich source of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous
- Decreases total cholesterol while increasing HDL (good cholesterol)
- May reduce blood pressure
Customers who bought this product also purchased...