Soothe ultra-sensitive feet with shock-absorbing, stress-relieving, ergonomic CrocsRx Silver Insoles.
Now you can experience the benefits of CrocsRx in an insole! Made with Croslite Ag+, this insole is antibacterial, anti-fungal and odor-resistant, keeping your feet healthy and fresh, an ideal choice for those susceptible to foot infections. Plus, the insole provides extra cushioning to soften your steps and absorb shock, relieving stress on your feet, knees hips and lower back. APMA approved to reduce muscle fatigue. Product Features:
Fit and Size View the Crocs fit guide.
- Croslite Ag+ material is embedded with nano-silver ceramic crystals, which helps kill harmful strains of bacteria and fungi, preventing foot infections.
- Ultra-sensitive feet, athletic recovery, plantar warts, heel pain, arthritis and extra cushion for sports.
- Circulation nubs stimulate blood flow.
- APMA accepted and United States Ergonomics Certified.
- Soft, shock-absorbing foot bed reduces stress on feet, knees, hips and lower back.
- Orthotic heel cup enhances comfort and fit.
- Fits: sneakers, casual shoes, dress shoes, and work boots.
- Ventilation portals add breathability and help keep feet cool and dry.
- Helps you stay on your feet longer.
- Trim to fit: won't crowd toes
- Also ideal for those seeking extra cushioning during sporting activities - whether you have foot issues or not.
APMA Approved Member (the American Podiatric Medical Association) recognizes certain Crocs Work shoes with their seal of acceptance, approving the shoes for general podiatric conditions.
Current Reviews: 2
Customers who bought this product also purchased...